Big announcements this evening (AS PROMISED!). In no particular order:
1. We’re awkward AF on camera — if you watched literally any of our Kickstarter videos before this it should not be news to you but it’s worth reiterating
2. DIGITAL EDITIONS GOING OUT TONIGHT — that’s right. We can’t control when the actual physical books (beyond the proof we have) gets here, but we can control when we release the Digital Edition to backers.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand it’s right now.
We’ll have Character Sheets, Maps, and the like on the website on Monday. Backers at the $25 level and up should have received their Digital Rewards. If not, email us and we’ll make it right.
3. GIVEAWAYS PRECEDING OUR NOVEMBER 17TH RETAIL RELEASE — We’ve partnered up with Tabletop Loot to send you guys out some awesome dice. We’ll also be giving away Digital Editions, Rune Decks, and (GASP) maybe even a physical Corebook or two. Stay tuned to our social media over the next month!
4. RELEASE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY — We’ll be doing a launch party at My Parent’s Basement in Avondale Estates, GA on Saturday, November 17th starting at 3 PM. More details as they emerge.
5. Print editions ASAP (pending publisher) — this part is beyond our control but we estimate we’ll receive/turnaround the BIG OLE print order within 3 weeks. We’ll keep you informed.
6. Yeah we’re really awkward on camera — As it was, is now, and ever will be, Amen.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys think of the thing we’ve made. After 26 months, it’s out in the wild, and we can’t thank you enough for the opportunity you’ve given us.
-Nick and Dom