Sagas of Midgard is a story-driven tabletop RPG that has been developed with cinematic action sequences and the ability to easily tell memorable stories at its core. With a simple yet engaging ruleset, stunning art, and innovative gameplay, Sagas of Midgard has something to offer any gaming group with a story to tell.
The Sagas of Midgard Corebook features:
- A simple, intuitive rules system that values and encourages player creativity and storytelling over number-crunching and rules reference
- A rich, fully developed and brutal world in which character death is a feature, not a bug
- An intuitive, simple character creation system featuring over 27 Surnames and Titles allowing you to make the kind of Viking warrior YOU want to be
- Over 120 Character Powers, including the universal “With Joy I Cease” that allows you to sacrifice your character gloriously to kill any foe
- A unique Raiding and Player Settlement system that allows player skill and creativity to overcome challenges and capture cities for their own
- 24 Runes derived from the Elder Futhark that allow for the use of powerful one-off magics as well as devastating chained effects
- 39 Savage Monsters, with proprietary “Horde” and “Champion” Templates allowing for epic, large-scale battles in which your Heroes fight through a hundred foes (or more!)
- 18 Artifacts: powerful magical items that sometimes have a mind of their own
- Four beautifully written prefabricated Adventures to take you from your first very raid to the literal end of the world
For more specific information, please check out the subpages under the “The Game” menu on this website.